Abstract submissions are now closed.
Following the format of last year’s conference we will have both Full Talks and Brief Talks.
Full Talks – will be 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions.
Brief Talks – will be 8 minutes, plus 2 minutes for questions.
As per last year, the goal of including the Brief Talk format is to encouraging participation from graduate students, early career researchers, and people interested in presenting more preliminary findings. Graduate students are especially encouraged to apply for a Brief Talk, and will be given priority for them.
Please email your abstracts to Alice Mason email@example.com with the subject line “AMPC 2018 Abstract”.
- Please indicate whether you are applying for a Full Talk, a Brief Talk, or have No Preference.
- Abstracts should be no more than half a page in length and can be submitted in Word or Text format.
- Please include a full list of co-authors. Include an asterisk indicating the presenting author.
- Please include institutional affiliation details for all authors.
- You may only present a single talk, but you are able to be a non-presenting co-author on any number of talks.